Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Health Food and Fitness

As a child I had no problems with the odd weight, because all children are childish plump. But in the primary grades, especially when I went to a new school, bearing in mind that at this age children are particularly brutal I have a great set of.

Later, I started rok-n-roll and for a year and a half of reinforced training I not only was able to participate in competitions on the sporting rok-n-roll but lose weight drastically!

Soon, it became apparent that I have a serious problem with the spine because of injury at birth, and doctors have banned me from dancing. I am very experienced because of the "end" plus - muscle ceased to receive daily load.

That was a start! Arrow weights run rapidly upwards. But next summer, I went to study in England, where we all cared less food. General was an education and night leisure.

Then again, I put on weight (all weight variations occur without the participation of diets!), swimming is not helped, and then have to fly back to school in England, but the weight loss has not happened, and I decided to work on returning health.

After treatment I not only straighten my spine, but I've lose weight at 10 kg per month! With growth 5.3 foot I weighed 64 kg, now I am 54 kg.

Here is my diet: healthy food and fitness. Under the concept of eating NOT health food I have are: potatoes, pork, produce, cooked in sunflower oil (olive only); mealy; smoked, etc. It developed by doctor, so do not hesitate in action, all the more so, such a diet prescribed patients in mild gastritis.

Now I fear the so-called period of "stagnation" if the arrow weights stopped, but I hope this is not a long time!

No comments: